Scrum Master Training and Certification
- Experienced Australian Trainer: Ravi Shankar and refer his articles on Agile Delivery
- 2 Days weekend Classroom Training
- Free exam retake until you pass
- Scrum Body of Knowledge Manual
- Course Material, Case Study
- Group Exercise, Role Plays
- Sample Exam Questions
- Free High-Quality Online Video
- Scrum Master Exam included
- 16 PDUs with the SCRUM Master course
- Course conducted from 9 AM to 5 PM both day
Scrum is the most popular Agile framework. It is an adaptive, iterative, fast, flexible, and effective methodology designed to deliver significant value quickly and throughout a project. Scrum ensures transparency in communication and creates an environment of collective accountability and continuous progress. The Scrum framework, as defined in the SBOK Guide, is structured in such a way that it supports product and service development in all types of industries and in any type of project, irrespective of its complexity. A Scrum project involves a collaborative effort to create a new product or service as defined in the Project Vision Statement. A key strength of Scrum lies in its use of cross-functional, self-organized, and empowered teams who divide their work into short, concentrated work cycles called Sprints. The focus of Scrum on value driven delivery helps Scrum Teams deliver results as early in the project as possible. ScrumStudy is the global certification body for Scrum Master Certification (SMC). The quality of its study resources and use of technology to create user-friendly processes and interactive training methodologies distinguishes it in the world of Agile and Scrum certifications.
- To provide an understanding of the principles in the Scrum framework
- To provide a practical working knowledge of Scrum including roles, meetings, and artifacts.
- To prepare participants to be comfortable with implementing Scrum in their organizations.
- To prepare participants to take SMC™ exam upon completion of the course.
This course is appropriate for professionals interested in obtaining a working knowledge of Scrum and planning to become a Scrum master. This would include Scrum team members, Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Project Sponsors, programmers, designers, testers, software engineers, executives, business owners, business analysts, and more.